Breaking News
The Student News Site of Wahconah Regional High School

The Main Street Crier

The Main Street Crier

The Main Street Crier

Kung Fu Panda 4
Kung Fu Panda 4
April 12, 2024
Is the SAT Worth It
Is the SAT Worth It
April 12, 2024
Track Boys Article
April 12, 2024
Softball
April 12, 2024

Find Out Your Horoscope

Know your Horoscope depending on your zodiac sign! 

AriesYour confidence often brings good things into your life, as it will today, and it fills you with determination.

TaurusMisfortune may soon follow you, lest your stubbornness steps in the way.

GeminiYour curiosity may lead you on a slow yet fruitful path to success in the near future.

CancerYour karma will be rewarded for holding a deep compassion for those around you, yet only if you continue to nurture those relationships you hold dear.

Leo You will be forced to face the error of your ways, a result of your possessive nature. Your confidence shall lessen the blow of your previous actions, lest you begin to make assumptions.

VirgoOnly when you learn to worry less will you finally receive what you rightfully deserve.

LibraYour charming and clever behavior will open many doors for you in your upcoming days unless your indecisiveness gets the upper hand on you. 

ScorpioYour ambition and loyalty knows no bounds; alas, it’s at the cost of something you may hold dear.

SagittariusWhile your tactless nature may guide you into some distressing scenarios, your adventurous spirit will keep you levelheaded on the road ahead.

CapricornA person of interest shall enter your life in the close future, rendering your impulsive and materialistic behaviors incapacitated.

AquariusYour ambition will give way to wonderful opportunities if only you keep your fears from taking hold of you.

PiscesIf you make right your wrongdoings, an exciting piece of fortune may stumble into your life.

Donate to The Main Street Crier

Your donation will support the student journalists of Wahconah Regional High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.