Breaking News
The Student News Site of Wahconah Regional High School

The Main Street Crier

The Main Street Crier

The Main Street Crier

Kung Fu Panda 4
Kung Fu Panda 4
April 12, 2024
Is the SAT Worth It
Is the SAT Worth It
April 12, 2024
Track Boys Article
April 12, 2024
Softball
April 12, 2024

Taylor Swift Eras Tour Review

The Taylor Swift Eras Tour is acknowledged worldwide. However, if you weren’t able to make it, the Eras Tour movie is an amazing alternative.

Filming a live show can be hard because of all the technical aspects happening on the stage. From light to sound, to dancers, and backup singers, there are different variables that can affect the quality and the outcome of the video. Even with these variables, the show is filmed extremely well, and the audience is able to get the full experience and maybe even a better view without having to step into an arena or deal with weather complications. 

Overall, the show was between 2.5-3 hours long, which was shorter than the actual live performance. This is because they cut out songs like “Wildest Dreams,” “ Cardigan,” ”Nobody, No Crime,” along with others, and also cut out the transitions between the different eras. The set list not only includes some of her best songs but also includes a lot of her well-known songs. Even with the cuts, it’s a great way to sing along to your favorite Taylor Swift songs from all her eras alongside her. 

We highly recommend that you go and check out the Taylor Swift Eras Tour movie while it’s still in theaters! 

Donate to The Main Street Crier

Your donation will support the student journalists of Wahconah Regional High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.