Breaking News
The Student News Site of Wahconah Regional High School

The Main Street Crier

The Main Street Crier

The Main Street Crier

Kung Fu Panda 4
Kung Fu Panda 4
April 12, 2024
Is the SAT Worth It
Is the SAT Worth It
April 12, 2024
Track Boys Article
April 12, 2024
Softball
April 12, 2024

Kung Fu Panda 4

The latest edition to the Kung Fu Panda movie collection received a wide variety of reactions throughout its time in the box office.  Appearing in theaters on March 3rd of 2024, eight years after the previous movie was released, we follow the familiar face of Po, the now-crowned “Dragon Warrior,” but enough time has passed for Po to reward someone else with that title, along with the staff of wisdom.  

Nearly all the characters are identical to the movies before, with the absence of Master Oogwa. Po’s responsibility is to fill in Oogway’s place and guide all aspiring Kung Fu masters which is the reason behind Po’s responsibility to pass the torch.  While considering his candidates he wants to go on one last journey as the Dragon Warrior to take down the unknown evil known as the Chameleon, taking his new friend named Zhen along the way.  

This movie provides a comedic and family-friendly movie for all ages.  Most people familiar with the Kung Fu Panda movies would likely enjoy watching this film, but if this is your first time seeing this series of movies, you may struggle following the characters that were introduced in previous movies.  Most professional critics scored this movie about a 7/10, which means that it’s worth watching if goofy animated movies are your thing.

Donate to The Main Street Crier

Your donation will support the student journalists of Wahconah Regional High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.