Breaking News
The Student News Site of Wahconah Regional High School

The Main Street Crier

The Main Street Crier

The Main Street Crier

Kung Fu Panda 4
Kung Fu Panda 4
April 12, 2024
Is the SAT Worth It
Is the SAT Worth It
April 12, 2024
Track Boys Article
April 12, 2024
Softball
April 12, 2024

Wahconah Golf Comes Back With Yet Another Impressive Regular Season

It seems that it is an ongoing trend with the Wahconah Golf team for the past two years with winning. After having a 17-0 2022 season, fortunately, the Warriors have plenty of familiar faces returning. This starts with captain and senior Patrick McLaughlin. Patrick has been competing on this golf team since he was in 7th grade. Right by his side, Patrick is joined by seniors Brady Breitmaier (captain) and Vincent Scalise. Brady is also a very familiar face in this golf program. Brady has been on top of his game all year once again to help this team end with a 16-1 record. The team is not only led by seniors, but has a very strong junior and sophomore crew as well. Tim Kaley (junior), Carter Drake (junior), and Sam McLaughlin (sophomore) have competed to help this team lead to a 16-1 record. The Warriors added a new face to the team, junior Devin Lagerwall. As the individuals of this Warrior team enter the playoffs, let’s wish them good luck on finishing out their season. We can wish the few seniors Patrick McLaughlin, Vincent Scalise, and Brady Breitmaier farewell.

Donate to The Main Street Crier

Your donation will support the student journalists of Wahconah Regional High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.