Breaking News
The Student News Site of Wahconah Regional High School

The Main Street Crier

The Main Street Crier

The Main Street Crier

Kung Fu Panda 4
Kung Fu Panda 4
April 12, 2024
Is the SAT Worth It
Is the SAT Worth It
April 12, 2024
Track Boys Article
April 12, 2024
Softball
April 12, 2024

Fun Halloween Activities Around The Berkshires

Looking for something to do this fall to get in the Halloween spirit?

My name is Vienna Mahar and I know exactly what you’re looking for. These local, exhilarating Halloween activities are just the right thing to do with your friends or family this fall. Whether it’s going on a thrilling adventure or grabbing some hot chocolate and taking a beautiful night walk, you’ll love these pumpkin season activities.

As Halloween approaches, 13 Nights at Jiminy Peak draws in people of all ages for a hair-raising night on the mountain. Another local haunting adventure is Purgatory Road, the frightening hike with lots of screaming and jump-scares right here in Dalton. If you love mazes, then make sure you stop by Whitney’s Farm for a haunting corn maze along with a breezy hayride and a chance to pick your very own pumpkin! Also, The Naumkeag Pumpkin Show in Stockbridge, has hot cider and fall treats for you as you explore their famous gardens filled with mums and more than a thousand jack-o-lanterns. As for one of the most popular events, make sure you don’t miss out on the classic Trick or Treat night, in Dalton on October 31st. Whether you’re going to hand out candy or dress up in your scariest costume, it’s always a fun, haunting night that is a perfect way to wrap up the Halloween season.

Donate to The Main Street Crier

Your donation will support the student journalists of Wahconah Regional High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.